I am a fully qualified personal trainer, I know how to get the best out of my clients, and can really motivate them to achieve and surpass their goals. I understand that making that first initial step to change one’s life can be daunting, but I am skilled in helping clients overcome their initial nerves – enabling them to make the most out of every session.
Whatever shape you’re in, we could all use a bit of professional guidance and encouragement from time to time. If you feel like losing few inches, improve your stamina, fit into your old clothes, or even bulking up an inch or so — get in touch with me today and let’s get moving.
My main passion is guiding people towards a healthier lifestyle. Everybody is unique; each with their own strengths and limitations.
My method is to build a custom plan based on your shape, size, and fitness goals. My aim is not only to transform your body, but to help you make more mindful decisions when it comes to your health.
I Make Fitness Fun
Getting in shape shouldn’t be a punishment. It’s an amazing and empowering lifestyle decision that anyone can achieve. I believe in finding the pleasurable side of fitness, and while there may be a sore muscle or two along the way, the amount of fun and levels of energy you will experience will far exceed the discomfort.
I offer a wide range of fitness services and training styles. More than just getting you into shape. I also help with improving endurance, building strength, stamina, improving posture and general health.
All sessions are unique and different to each individual as we will use many different types of equipment from kettlebells, barbells, resistance band, weight plate, assault bike, rowers and more.
I teach and help my clients to make good food choices so after our program they will be capable to continue their journey.
Single Personal Training Session
- Single Personal Training session
Block Of 6 Personal Training Sessions
- Block booking includes remote full support, with a minimum of 1 session per week, valid for 7 weeks.
Block Of 12 Personal Training Sessions
- Block booking includes remote full support, with a minimum of 1 session per week, valid for 13 weeks.
What’s included in block booking?
* 1 hour start up consultation to discuss everything that you want to achieve and set some goals. At this consultation we will log your weight and measurements, and log photos of your body composition. We will also talk through nutrition, your likes and dislikes, your fitness history and any sleep challenges you have.
* 1:1 personal training session with me where I teach you proper technique to prevent injury and a fun and great workout, motivation and 100% through session.
* Ongoing fitness testing to make sure you are on track, see how you are improving and check you are on target to achieve your goal.
Goal setting and planning.
* Nutritional review, advice and support throughout.
* Anytime advice on nutrition and fitness via whatsapp.
* Weekly follow up on previous week on training, sleeping, nutrition.
* Home workout program tailored for you through a specific app to help boost fitness outside of 1:1 sessions.
* Tracked progress weight, strength, fitness, nutrition through the app.
*I need 24 hours notice for the cancellation of any 1:1 sessions, any cancellation within a 24 hour window will be charged in full
Whether you’re training to lose weight or just want to trim and tone, my program will help improve your fitness and have you feeling great. You’ll see an improvement in your performance in no time.
My experiences as a personal trainer include a focus on Muscle Building. The unique program I will make for you will help burn calories, boost the metabolism, and improve your overall health. A combination of strategic exercises as well as a healthy diet will have you in tip top shape.
Buddy training is a great way to stay motivated with a friend and train together with your very own personal trainer. The benefits of Buddy Training include:
- Staying motivated with a friend
- Helping each other work towards your individual goals
- A fun way to train
- You can help each other complete certain exercises
- Splits the cost